Use Case: Give local roles to other users
In order to collaborate on a set of content, each contributor
must have the appropriate permissions to create and revise
- Navigate to a folder where you wish to give local roles to
other users so you can collaborate on content.
Folder contents from the actions box.
Set local roles from the actions box.
- Fill out the search form as follows:
- Search Term
- Enter the name or email address of the user to whom you wish
to assign local roles.
- Search By
- Selected the appropriate drop down which corresponds to
the kind of search term you have entered (e.g.
- Click the Search button. The system will redisplay the
form, showing a list of users matching your criterion.
- Select users by checking the corresponding checkbox. Select
the role to assign to the selected user(s) from the drop
down menu labled Role to Assign. Click the "Assign Roles"
button. The system will assign the selected role to the
selected users, and redisplay the local roles form with a
message indicating the change.